Skip to content
Chamber Member BenefitsL@wton2017-04-21T19:27:40+00:00
Benefits of being a member of the Chamber of Commerce
- Free website listing for your business at www.northlaketravischamber.org with logo, company description, pictures and link to your website and/or Facebook Page.
- Your company listing in the Chamber Guide is sent to new residents and mailed in response to email inquiries.
- Chamber hosted ribbon cutting, grand re-opening, and groundbreaking, includes photo opportunities in Chamber Newsletter and Chamber Facebook page.
- Display your company brochure or flyer in the Chamber office.
- Weekly E-Newsletter promoting your special events to 1300+ recipients.
- Be a member of the largest business-oriented organization on the North Shore.
- Monthly luncheons – all attendees are encouraged to introduce themselves to the group.
- Business after hours – meet your fellow members in a relaxed and fun environment.
- Special / annual events – host a booth, volunteer, or simply attend.
- Chamber Newsletter keeps you connected with local businesses and events
- Volunteer and get to know your fellow members.
- Become a Board member and actively help local businesses grow.
Specific to Your Business Opportunities
- Host business after-hours mixers at your facility (average attendance 30 people).
- Host a monthly Chamber luncheon (average attendance 70 people).
- Chamber Special Events offer unique sponsorship opportunities to promote your business to local markets.